During the dissemination phase, the Project Dissemination Plan was developed, establishing the target groups of the dissemination process, in order to define a realistic and achievable strategy that will provide the results of the project with the necessary impact and dissemination. The target groups of the dissemination process match the groups of beneficiaries of the impact, adding the multipliers that enabled the use of the results throughout Europe and achieve significant changes in the processes of inclusion and employability of unemployed adults and those who left the education system early.
This plan considered the special importance of disseminating the Intellectual Output O1: the “STRUCTURED AND PERSONALIZED COURSE FOR THE DIGITAL TRAINING OF ADULTS: FROM LITERACY TO DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRAINING” and the “BRIEF GUIDE FOR TRAINERS: FROM LITERACY TO DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRAINING”, one of the main tangible results of the project.
All these actions have been articulated around these three main axes of the plan:
Axis 1.- Internal direct target groups.
Axis 2.- External direct target groups.
Axis 3.- General target groups.
In this way, in order to disseminate the results of the project -especially the Intellectual Output- and enhance its impact throughout Europe, many activities have been developed:
The Multiplier Event of the project “FROM LITERACY TO DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRAINING” was coordinated by Ikasia Technologies S.L. in collaboration with Redtree Making Projects Coop.V. and the Adults University of Universitat Politècnica de València.
This event was divided into 5 sessions due to the restrictions derived from the COVID-19 pandemic, prohibiting to gather the more than 100 participants planned in one space.
These sessions began on March 22, 2022, then on April 12 the second and third sessions were held, and on May 3 and 18 the fourth and fifth sessions respectively. All were carried out in the facilities of Campus de Vera of Universitat Politècnica de Valencia, in Valencia (Spain).
This Multiplier Event was focused on the presentation of the Intellectual Output of the project: the “STRUCTURED AND PERSONALIZED COURSE FOR THE DIGITAL TRAINING OF ADULTS: FROM LITERACY TO DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRAINING”, although the rest of the results of the project were also disseminated.
It was a great opportunity to enhance the impact of the project among the students and teachers of adult education. This event was a success in all its sessions, since the participants were very participatory and very interested in the online course and the rest of the results of the project.
PARTICIPATION IN EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION CONGRESSES
On July 5 and 6 we participated in the EDULEARN21 international conference, the XIII International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies.
EDULEARN is one of the largest international conferences on education and new learning technologies for teachers, researchers, technologists and professionals in the education sector. It is also a meeting point where experts from all over the world in education meet to present their projects and share their knowledge about teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations.
The objective of this conference is to offer a platform for the creation of international strategic networks, where experts present their innovations and projects on education and technology. Thus, the main objective of EDULEARN is to promote and disseminate experiences and innovations in Education and Research in all educational areas and disciplines.
EDULEARN21 focused on education and educational research methodologies and experiences, as well as new learning technologies (the topic areas addressed included COVID-19):
- Distance Learning in Times of Crisis.
- Experiences in education.
- Curricular design.
- Pedagogical innovations in education.
- Career development and training.
- Experiences in educational research.
- Projects and collaboration networks.
- Impact of education on development.
- 21st century skills.
- Computer assisted collaboration.
- Emerging technologies in education.
- Educational software and serious games.
- Management and development of electronic content.
Participation in this congress allowed us to present the project to more than 700 international experts in education and new learning technologies from more than 70 countries.
On November 8 and 9, 2021, we participated in ICERI2021, the 14th international conference on education, research, and innovation, to present the project to hundreds of experts in the education sector from more than 70 different countries. Different activities were also carried out at the congress for the creation of strategic networks in which the participants could interact with other delegates for future cooperation.
ICERI is an annual conference that brings together professors, researchers, technologists and professionals from the education sector.
The main objective of ICERI2021 was to offer a platform where experts could present and share their experiences and innovations in Education and Educational Research.
The scope of ICERI2021 covered the following topics:
- Distance learning in COVID-19 times.
- Trends in educational practices in primary and secondary education.
- Best practices in higher education and postgraduate education.
- Training and support for teachers.
- Curriculum design, pedagogical innovations.
- Flipped learning.
- Collaborative and problematic based on learning.
- Creativity and design thinking.
- Inclusive learning, cultural diversity and special education.
- Professional development and training, experiences in educational research.
- Research management.
- International projects.
- Assessment and evaluation.
- University/Industrial experiences.
- e-Learning, m-Learning.
- Massive open online courses (MOOCs).
- Social and digital media.
- Educational/serious games and software, digital libraries and repositories, e-portfolios.
The articles presented at the aforementioned conferences on educational innovation have been published and indexed in academic bibliographic databases.
All accepted articles, including the one in which we present this project, have been included in the IATED Digital Library to be part of a database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
— PROCESS 13 – BUILDING PARTNERSHIPS FOR NETWORK SUSTAINABILITY
– A25. Virtual coordination meetings in the dissemination stage.
– A26. Bilateral meetings with new social organizations and adult education centers, coordinated by each organization in their respective countries.
— PROCESS 14 – PRESENTATION AND DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
– A27. Creation of dissemination materials for new members.
– A28. Meetings to show the results of each partner organization to policy and educational leaders.
— PROCESS 15 – FINAL EVALUATION
– A29. Virtual coordination meeting for the final evaluation of the project.
– A30. Virtual activities and tools for the final evaluation carried out by all participants.